It's like daycare for your car!
Park & Ride lots are an important element of the carpool and vanpool network in Maine, providing a convenient location for commuters to meet and leave their cars. Below is an interactive map showing all official Park and Ride lots in Maine managed by the MaineDOT and/or the Maine Turnpike Authority. View a sortable list of all lots.
Maine’s Park & Ride Program
The Park & Ride Program is designed to encourage and support commuter ridesharing across Maine. It reduces traffic congestion, roadway wear and tear, and greenhouse gas emissions. Please follow these Park & Ride rules.
For additional commuter information: 800-280-RIDE
- Extended parking (more than 24 hours) is not permitted between November 1st and April 30th. This ensures that we can plow and sand the lots during snow season.
- Parking for more than seven days is not allowed.
- Camping, soliciting, littering or loitering is prohibited.
- RV’s, campers, trailers or vehicles longer than 24 feet aren’t allowed.
- Please park only in designated areas–not on the grass.
- The use of Park & Ride lots is at your own risk. Be sure to lock up before you leave your car.
- Vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense if these rules are violated.